Nowadays, when someone is searching for the best attorney in their neighborhood, it is much more likely that they will search online than using Yellow Pages and other databases. That is the main reason why you should find ways to be more transparent so that people can find you.
Creating a robust online presence is much more than having an official website. The idea of website is to present your business, but it becomes obsolete without visitors that you can convert into clients.
You will be able to make that happen by implementing SEO for law firm websites, which includes combining various digital marketing strategies into a single one that will help you take your business to the next level.
1.Create a Personal Brand
According to statistics, 90% of law firms have noticed that most people that will visit their website will check the biography of employees to see who the responsible party is.
This happens because potential clients are looking to hire a lawyer that will help them and not a firm in general. Therefore, they wish to see who can help them from people that are operating for the firm, before they pick up the phone number to visit your office.
It means that every single lawyer from your firm needs to take proper steps to promote their brand both online and offline so that people who are visiting can see more than a small photo and short description in bio section of website.
Since bio pages are where visitors will first enter, you have to make sure to provide them with engaging and informative description. Every single biography has to include this information:
- A professional image
- Past work experience, credentials, and licenses
- Relevant keywords that will help you improve search engine rankings
- Links to social media channels and publications
- Call to action that will help visitor determine whether he should choose you or not.
It is vital for your lawyers to create LinkedIn profiles because this particular social media platform is business-oriented and it is efficient way to connect with other professionals within your niche.
2.Create a Relevant Content
The way of getting potential clients to enter your website is by providing them informative and entertaining content that they will find relevant and valuable.
Have in mind that this may help you reach people that are searching for lawyers, and the ones that want to learn more about specific legal questions that they have.
By sharing informative content that will answer their questions, you are going to establish your company as professional experts within the area you operate.
You can easily use tools that will help you publish content based on schedule so that you can avoid losing plenty of time by manual uploads.
This is an excellent solution because you will be able to plan everything and select topics that may be interesting in particular situations and times of the year.
Learn everything about content marketing by reading an article from this blog: https://neilpatel.com/what-is-content-marketing/.
3.Social Media Platforms
Apart from encouraging your lawyers to open social media profiles on LinkedIn, it is vital to create a firm’s page on various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ among others.
Remember that social media channels will give you the ability to connect with each client personally and to communicate with them so that you can learn how to improve your business in the future.
It is also a great way to share your content so that you can reach more people than before.
- LinkedIn – You should create a company page, add an attractive logo and banner and fill out the profile thoroughly. Your lawyers should start following the page, and update it as much as you can with articles from your website as well as other news, which are relevant to your industry.
- Twitter – You can create an account so that you can follow current clients as well as professional influencers and other lawyers. Twitter is the perfect social media network in which you can learn about your competitors in real-time.
- Facebook – This particular social media platform will provide you an ability to create a business page for your company and send emails to your friends and business contacts to like it. It is the perfect place where you can share the content from your website and engage with potential clients and visitors.