The work of SEO agencies has often been labeled as work related to “cheating” or cheating Google’s algorithms. In that sense Google for some years dissociated its algorithms creating what at the beginning was a single algorithm, turning it into two:
Google sorting algorithm (determines the SEO of web pages based on a large number of parameters, more than 200 in the last revision)
Google spam algorithm (determines which websites are cheating in the first algorithm, thereby disqualifying them and penalizing them for disregarding them in their SEO ranking algorithm).
Perfect algorithm is necessary
If you consider that the only way that Google has to determine which websites will appear in one position or another for a given keyword is to read data we have to realize that automatic intervention constitutes 100% of the algorithm and that only in the If the algorithm sends an alert that a website may be an offender, a human review will be carried out.
This means that SEO positioning must be obtained in a natural way and with a strategy aimed at increasing the quality of the website through coherent links to the importance of content, articles, texts and all kinds of content that enrich the website for the user who is interested in finding information about a topic.
Acting in this direction will allow companies to grow in their SEO positioning in a coherent way for example when growing in different markets and languages.
It is about choosing the best possible SEO positioning agency taking into account this type of parameters and in what the strategies lie.
Why do businesses need SEO strategies from razwerks SEO Agency & Web Design – San Diego, CA?
There are multiple reasons why it is no longer an option for most businesses (whether global or local) not to develop and apply an SEO strategy on an ongoing basis. The SEO strategy is already an indisputable part of the digital strategy mix.
Some of these reasons are:
- Because in the digital world, for better and / or worse, razwerks SEO Agency & Web Design – San Diego, CA are what Google says they are.
- Because you must choose very well in which battles you want to fight for one of the 10 available positions. Not all are equally interesting or difficult to win.
- Because if you don’t have an SEO strategy, your competitor will surely have it
- Because SEO strategies feed the global strategy (not just digital) and vice versa
- Because the traffic on the website cannot depend solely on the means paid.
That said, emphasize that SEO strategies define on which fronts we fight for one of those 10 positions (in which searches for which topics) and SEO tactics consist of the actions to achieve those objectives.