Washing machines have made things easier and manageable. Although semi automatic machine needs attention after every wash just to get a spin, but fully automatic machine is independent and can manage the task on its own, all you’ve to do is set a program.
With so many topmost brands like Samsung, LG, Electrolux, Godrej, Videocon, IFB, etc, people often get confused about the right model to buy. When you enter a store, the salesman may confuse you by providing info on many models. As a consumer you should know what to buy based on your requirement.
Thus, to get your doubts cleared, you can always try your luck at CompareRaja. It is India’s leading website that compares prices of all brands from more than 100 online stores and ecommerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay etc. The price comparison site was introduced in July 2012 and has been featured in Hindustan Times, CNBC, Business Standard, Zee News etc.
You can see heaps of clothes waiting for their turn to be cleaned in a washing machine in every house and buying an electronic device will make our life easier. However, after a lot of wear and tear when our machine gives away we blame the brand and not our pattern of using it.
So, here are few things that we would like to share with you to maintain your brand and get cleaner clothes –
- Don’t burden your machine with clothes because if the machine is compact then your clothes don’t move properly and therefore they don’t appear to be clean. Also, if you put lot of clothes in it, the weight increases and when water is added the weight is doubled, this puts lot of stress on the motor.
- If you still find your clothes to be dirty then try changing your detergent. There are detergents available in the market exclusively meant for washing machines like surf excel matic, tide Plus etc.
- If you have muddy clothes then use the feature that is meant for cleaning tough stains. This setting of heavy duty cycle might damage delicate fabric so you need to be sure if your fabric is meant for tough wash.
- Tough stains should be treated first with bleach before putting them in washing machine. Different stains have different sorts of treatment.
- Don’t bang the door or lid, after you’re done washing clothes. Close it gently because every time when you slam, it hits the parts inside, this can damage your machine easily.
- Use the desired amount of water instead of filling the entire tub even when you have half loaded clothes in it. Every time when you use too much water, it agitates your machine which can damage its parts easily.
- Keep your filters clean because that helps in keeping your clothes dry. Also use cleaning liquid once in a month to clean your entire machine, drain pipe etc.
If you follow these simple steps then you can keep an electronic machine in a good condition for a longer time.