If you wish to reach prominence in the world of contractor advertising, you can adopt numerous marketing options. Back in the day, email marketing has been the best method for reaching new customers; it became obsolete in today’s world.
Today, you can adopt new methods, including voice optimization and augmented reality, which is a revolutionized perspective when compared with past times. Apart from technological advancements, customers have also changed, which is the reason for changing the view.
For instance, approximately forty percent of people will consider at least two to three different local contractors before making a decision.
At the same time, they tend to research online directories for reviews, online presence, official websites, social media pages and other resources that will allow them to narrow the search with ease.
Even though online marketing promotion can be overwhelming at first, it is vital to start with basics, which means creating an official website that will help you reach people with ease.
1.Create Responsive, Effective and Fast Official Website
If you wish to reach new customers by addressing the latest trends and requirements, the first thing you should do is create an appropriate website. The mandatory step will allow you to reach online customers anywhere and anytime.
Remember that at least 75% of customers are going to judge your credibility and professionalism based on sole website design. The next step is to adopt proper content that will allow local people to decide whether they should choose you or not.
Therefore, if you have an out-of-date design, that will not go to your advantage, because it will seem like your company is not professional in this particular industry.
You should consider a few things while building an official website:
- It Has To Be Fast – Most people nowadays will leave the site if it loads for longer than three seconds do. Therefore, you have to make it as fast as possible by getting the sizeable hosting package and by avoiding large images and video clips that may affect its pace.
- It Has To Be Functional – Websites have to feature proper technicalities required for optimization, which means that their structure should feature metadata such as optimized images, schema, as well as Meta and title tags.
- Mobile-Friendly – Since more than 60% of users from all across the globe are using mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets to search for online services, you have to make them responsive and completely visible for mobile devices. Responsiveness is also an essential factor that will affect your search ranking and optimization.
- Security – Today, it is useless to create a website without HTTPS security, especially if you wish to reach the first page of Google results.
- User-Friendliness – Another important consideration is to create a user-friendly website, which will allow you to convert visitors with ease. You should adopt features such as instant chat, testimonial page, images of your past work and everything else that will keep your potential customers as long as you can on the website. As they navigate through it and stay more inside, the conversion chances are increasing.
2.Search Engine Optimization
Having a website is just a first step towards success because the next one includes reaching leads and convert them along the way. If you wish to avoid reaching people that do not want to use your services, you should create a website with proper optimization.
Every single month more than two million searches happen in the USA for general contractors and construction companies.
Therefore, we can say that more than 90% of online experiences start with search engines, and if you are not on the first page, you will not reach people you expect.
It is vital to optimizing your local listings and website because that will make a difference in whether the customer will choose you or your competitor. Remember that search marketing is essential for reaching organic results.
Search engine optimization will help you to:
- Reach more organic visitors that are more likely to become your customers
- Define the service area and target audience
- Drive leads for particular services by using targeted keywords
- Improve the quality of leads from individuals that visit your website
Since Google adopted algorithms with an idea to reduce click-baits and sites with lousy content, the first step in reaching quality optimization is by sharing interesting and informative content that will answer specific questions within your industry.
Even though optimization is the most effective way to reach new visitors, you can also adopt a fast-paced strategy that features pay per click ads. That way, you can contact the top page instantly by paying for each person who clicks on the advertisement.
If someone is specifically searching for a Construction Company with the intent to hire them, you will be transparent. According to statistics, high-commercial searches will include at least 65% of all clicks, which is the fastest way to reach desired results.
That way, you can also improve your online visibility and relevance, which is another advantage of choosing PPC ads as the form of promotion. It functions by placing your message in the type of ad in front of people that are searching for construction services.
However, people will know that it is an ad, which means that they are less likely to click on it when compared with the unpaid organic result that comes from SEO.
At the same time, we recommend you to find a marketing agency that will create a proper strategy based on your budget because you can quickly lose more than you wanted by using this form of promotion.